Sunday, October 11, 2015

FINALLY!


Sitting in the kitchen, scrolling through Facebook, I saw this post from Highsnobiety today. 
And I was about to post this as a life event on my profile haha. Don't get me wrong. To live and
let live. But I've had enough of this sneaker talk I always had to get through, when I was out with
friends. Luckily, my friends all take it with a great deal of humor. I have to admit. They know how to
kill it. But I miss seeing girls wearing heels when I go out. I miss the boys who develop into men 
 wearing (full-grain)-leather shoes with the perfect cut. Instead, I see people wearing this robot-shoes 
that seem to be bigger than their own heads. I am also a fan of being comfortable. But where has the 
time gone, where people wore sneakers to exercise? I think I would also prefer wearing espadrilles to
exercise (I'm not, I'm the laziest person ever) just to avoid wearing sneakers. No offense. As
mentioned at the very beginning.  To live and let live. But this whole sneaker-thing is, was, and will
never be my cup of tea. YES. I am a fan of men wearing chelsea boots. Yes, I find it attractive. And
yes. This day will be one of the best days of my life.

Dear male readers. Go ahead & buy a good pair of chelseas. But once you start wearing UGGS, 
it's pretty clear, that you don't get my point.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment